- 2012-11-15, 02:50:34: Простой хромакей по цветовой компоненте RGB / Хабрахабр
- 2013-08-17, 00:52:38: Цветовая субдискретизация — Википедия
- 2013-08-05, 23:12:19: applying filter only to Chroma ? (Archive) - Doom9's Forum
- 2013-08-05, 04:43:30: DLChromaKey - DumbLux Wiki
- 2013-08-05, 04:26:12: My first attempt at a bluescreen chroma key
- less stepped edges
- 2013-08-05, 01:57:41: Overlay with Mask: how completely remove background - Doom9's Forum
- sub-sampled chroma
- You need to be aware of how your work flow delivers raw DV data into your input format (YV12, RGB24, etc). Ideally you can get the raw data and process it in a meaningful way to maximise plane alignment.
You might be able to improve the edges of your mask by modulating with the luma plane data in the edge region.
Use something like "Interleave(ConvertToY8(), UToY8(), VToY8() )" on your mask clip to carefully inspect how the 3 planes are aligned and interact before you extract the final mask.
A surprisingly effective approach, if your content is suitable, is to just sub-sample the luma plane to match the chroma, especially when you are downsizing a talking head.