Please, select a language:
Duplicator is a MediaWiki extension.
- Main purpose: Create independent copies of pages, possibly with full edit histories and subpage support.
- Repository: https://github.com/mediawiki4intranet/Duplicator
- Homepage: Duplicator on mediawiki.org
- License: GPLv2.0+* Created: 2006-12-19
Status for Mediawiki4Intranet distribution:
- Inclusion date: 2013-05-29
- Included version: trunk
- Improvement status: Minor improvements in MediaWiki4Intranet
After installation every user who's granted the 'duplicate' right will see "Duplicate this page" link in the toolbox. The extension can be used by clicking this link, or by directly going to Special:Duplicator.
On the special page, you need to specify source and destination articles and select whether you want to:
- Copy talk page
- Copy subpages
- Copy history of pages
- Allow to clone pages with or without history
- Do not refuse to clone pages with revision count exceeding $wgDuplicatorRevisionLimit, just copy its recent $wgDuplicatorRevisionLimit revisions.
- Report copied revision count and include last revision number in copied article summary
- Allow to clone subpages along with the main page
Add the following into your LocalSettings.php:
You can configure the 'duplicate' grant and maximum cloned revision count via:
$wgGroupPermissions['user']['duplicate'] = true; $wgDuplicatorRevisionLimit = 250;